CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer is here!

FINALLY.

The semester is over and I can finally breathe and return to blogging and reading. I had no idea that the semester would take over my life as it did, especially with one class. I'm anxiously waiting for the news of my final grade but have found myself buying books everywhere I go to add to the ever growing stack of summer reading books. :)

I've already finished one (GOLDEN by Jessi Kirby), attended my first signing (Copperfields in Santa Rosa, CA) and started on book two of the summer (Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson).

Be on the look out for a photo filled, book list filled update soon now that I'm back in the swing of things. :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for more free time! I was going to start Golden today but decided I'd better finish a review book first. It's next up on my list though! I hope to see you around more, I miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up some good ones. I've heard some good things about Golden, especially. Hope your summer went well, and that you got a lot of good reading in.

    ReplyDelete