CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Making progress. . .

I was finally able to sit down and start wading my way out of this reading slump I've been in. I finished Matched by Ally Condie this week and I'm now about halfway through another book. Better than nothing, and the weather here helps because I can't exactly go out and do anything.

I'm really looking forward to my Christmas break from work because I'll get a solid two weeks or so of reading time when I'm not rushing around with my head cut off. I fully intend on doing as much reading as I possibly can then.

So far this year I have read about 15 books, which is a lot more than previous years. Admittedly, a lot of them were read when I first broke my foot this summer because I had nothing to do at all, but I made progress and if this slump seems to go away.... I'll be able to get a few more done.

I know this is a short entry, but I figured a small update was better than nothing. I'm going to go find some dinner and bundle up and hide from this nasty storm we're getting out here in northern California. 

Are there any books you are looking forward to reading?

2 comments:

  1. SO MANY. Right now I'm really, really looking forward to THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I want that. A LOT.

      I'm like.... 40 or so percent through with DESTROY ME! I read a good chunk yesterday before I went to work. :)

      Delete